19 April 2016 Comments Off on New Parents Guide
15 June 2014 Comments Off on Resident Camp 2014
Resident Camp 2014 was a awesome adventure for all of the scouts that attended. The weather was great, with only one stormy night. Since photos are worth 1,000 words, here are some from camp.
17 November 2013 Comments Off on That’s a lot of corn!
Great job, Pack 349! All of your hard work paid off with a LOT of popcorn sold, even beating last year's totals. Congratulations!
17 November 2013 Comments Off on Veteran’s Day 2013
Pack 349 was well-represented at both Frontier and West Elementary Schools on Veteran's Day. You can see photos from both schools in this photo gallery.
28 October 2013 Comments Off on Family Camp 2013
Family Camp 2013 was a huge success. It was a bit chilly and wet, but that didn't stop the scouts from having a great time. Check out the Family Camp 2013 gallery to see some of the fun.
24 September 2012 Comments Off on September 2012 Pack Meeting
Our first Pack meeting of the 2012-2013 Scout year will be Thursday, Sep 27, 2012 in the QSUMC CLC. Pack meeting starts at 7pm, but you can arrive early and participate in the gathering activity. This will be the first time our entire pack gets together this year and it will be a lot of fun! We have a lot of new families that joined our pack, some special ceremonies and a lot of recognition from summertime activities. So be sure to be there and not miss out! Duty Assignments for the Pack Meeting:
- Tigers - None. Come and enjoy the Pack Meeting
- Wolves - Skit/Song
- Bears - Gathering Activity
- Web Is - Setup
- Web IIs - Flags
1 September 2012 Comments Off on Welcome!
Welcome to our new families and welcome back to the rest of the pack! We have a great Scout year planned and are excited to get going. Den meetings will be starting up soon. Your den leaders should be contacting you about that. Here are some key upcoming Pack events and dates:
- Thurs, Sep 6, 7pm to 7:3opm. New Parent Orientation. (QSUMC CLC). We will present some key information to new parents. Children are welcome to attend.
- Sat, Sep 8. Popcorn Fundraiser Start Date. Our popcorn fundraiser kick-off starts Sep 8. Details will be provided in your den meetings or at the new parent orientation. The fund raiser is how we keep our costs down.
- Fri, Sep 14, 7:30pm. Leaders Meeting. (QSUMC Library). Our first leaders meeting. Lots of info to share. Parents are welcome to attend to see how the Pack runs.
- Thurs, Sep 27, 7pm. September Pack Meeting. (QSUMC CLC). Our first Pack Meeting of the year. It will be big. Arrive by 6:45pm. There will be an activity before the pack meeting. We start right at 7pm.
- Fri-Sun, Oct 19-21. Fall Family Camping. (Camp George Thomas). Our Pack is going to camping in October. This is a great fun time for whole family. The date seems far away, but the slots fill up fast and we are taking reservations now. See Lisa or your den leader for more details.
3 July 2012 Comments Off on Summer Time Fun!
Mark your calendars... Don't miss our Pack's Summer Time activities! June Day Camps and Resident Camp Sat, June 30th: Fishing Derby, 8am to 10am-kids can earn the fishing belt loop! July Wed, July 4th: Indpendence Day Parade, 830am at UCO-kids get to carry big American flag in parade! Sat, July 14th: Scout Olympics and Pack Lock-in at the CLC, 3pm to 7am Sun AM-games at 3pm, burgers and hotdogs, lock-in with movies and popcorn. Tue, July 24th: Ice Skating, 7:15pm to 8:45, cost is $6 per person or $20 for a family of 4 and includes skate rental. August Sun, Aug 5th: Family Bowling - Kids can earn the bowling belt loop at this event. Fri, Aug 17th: Pool Party, 8pm to 10pm, Free - Kids can earn the swimming belt loop. Stay cool and look forward to seeing you at our summer events! Cubmaster Tony
23 April 2012 Comments Off on April 2012 Pack Meeting
Our April Pack Meeting is Thursday, April 26, 2012. Meeting starts at 7pm. Gathering activity starts at 6:45pm. Our core value this month is faith and our theme is Cub Scouts Give Thanks. Come celebrate with pack as we recognize the various achievements and activities our scouts have done over the past month. Duties for April are:
- Setup: Tigers
- Gathering: Webelos I
- Flags: Wolves
- Run-ons: Bears
27 March 2012 Comments Off on March 2012 Pack Meeting
Hope everyone had a great Spring Break! Our March Pack Meeting is Thursday, March 29, 2012. Meeting starts at 7pm. Gathering activity starts at 6:45pm. Our core value this month is compassion and our theme is planting seeds of kindness. Come celebrate with pack as we recognize the various achievements and activities our scouts have done over the past month. Duties for March are:
- Setup: Wolves
- Gathering: Tigers
- Flags: Bears
- Run-ons: Webelos 1